PERA News – Member Newsletter
All PERA Newsletters are in PDF format. To view them you must use a PDF reader, such as Adobe Reader. Click here to download your free version of Adobe Reader®.
- Uneven investment results for 2018
- PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE
- Introducing PERA’s new Board Trustee
- PERA educational program dates set for winter 2019
- PERA Board receives actuarial update on three largest plans
- Your benefit recipient COLA letters sent in December
- ATTENTION: Members who terminated prior to Jan. 1, 2012
- PERA’s 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is available on website
- Board to fill vacant trustee position
All archived newsletters are in PDF format. To view them you must use a PDF reader, such as Adobe Reader. Click here to download your free version of Adobe Reader®.
Newsletter for Active Members of PERA’s General, Police & Fire, and Correctional Funds
Strong year for PERA investments; Board approves legislative proposals for 2018 session; President’s Message; The basics of pension plans; PERA’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is available; Security Updates to MY PERA; Go Green.
Gov. Dayton signs 2018 pension bill into law; Keeping your personal information secure online; WEBSITE REDESIGN: You are our top priority; PERA’s Executive Director shares views on pension bill; PERA to discontinue mailing COLA letters; Board Election Five seats to be filled in 2019
Financial Update for PERA’s Plans, PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE, NEW YEAR. NEW LOOK. Same Commitment to You, Board Seeks Contribution Rate Changes for Police & Fire Plan, MY PERA: Your personal link to us Account access 24/7 at your fingertips.
Governor vetoes bill containing pension reforms, Vetoed bill included lower assumed investment return, On the legislative highway: PERA’s pension bill, A look at investment returns— Good news for investment returns, Capitol Restoration project nears completion, PERA Board of Trustees seeking candidate.