For account information, register online with MY PERA. You can view a current estimate of your benefits (just like your Personal Benefit Statement), or you can create your own custom estimates.
In addition to current estimate requests, members may also:
- Review and update your personal information
- Register for conferences and workshops
- Sign up for PERA’s e-publications
- Adjust tax withholding and direct deposit once you begin receiving your benefit, as well as print out tax form 1099R and proof of income reports
- Add or update beneficiaries online (active and deferred members only)
- Create and view estimates including a non-spouse survivor (active and deferred members only)
We are here. If you registered with MY PERA and are not sure which email you used to create your account, contact us at 651-296-7460 or 1-800-652-9026. We can help you get back on line.